Terms And Conditions
By booking a class, private session, workshop or course with ‘SarahLouYoga’ you are entering into a contract that had the following conditions:
- Drop-In classes can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the class starts. After that, any cancellation will result in a charge for the full class price.
- Term Passes/Class Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable once the term starts and full refunds will only be made up to 2 days before the start of the term.
- Pregnancy Yoga Classes – any block bookings are non–refundable and non–transferable. The 4-class block booking option is valid for 5 weeks only. Drop-ins can claim a refund up to 48 hours before the class starts.
- Mum and Baby Yoga – classes run in blocks of 6 classes. You can book mid-course space permitting. If you miss a week credit does not roll over – bookings are non–refundable and non–transferable.
- Private Consultations – For private 121 sessions I operate a 48hr cancellation policy. If less than 48 hrs’ notice is given then you will be charged in full for the session.
- Workshop/Retreats – all workshops and retreats are non–refundable and non–transferable.
– All services purchased from ‘SarahLouYoga’ are not returnable and non-refundable
All services purchased from SarahLouYoga’ must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a disclaimer form that they have no physical limitations preventing them from participation. All applicants under the age of 16 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the class and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release ‘SarahLouYoga’ and its owners of all liability regarding 1. Any injury to self or child 2. Any loss or damage to personal property.
Before participating in any service with ‘SarahLouYoga’ please download and complete this health/waiver form.
Registration & Purchase: To register and purchase from ‘SarahLouYoga’ online booking system, you must be over 16 years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
Booking a class confirms acceptance of these terms.